- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent work on my breaks and a few other things I needed done. Highly recommend Easy Street Auto!
Great friendly team and very efficient and professional in accomplishing the job of my brakes and rotors on my Laramie pickup in a great timely fashion. Special thanks to Amanda for setting up the details as well as the two mechanics GM and Hector for their diligent work look forward to future services with Easy Street Auto !
Very friendly! The price was very reasonable and I would recommend their service to everyone. Do not hesitate to give them a call for your car issues. You won't be disappointed.
Very good service, friendly staff, will be my go to repair shop from now on.. happy to have found this shop.